We have been doing construction-related work for several Trinity Property Management apartments over the past few years and have had so much trouble getting them to pay invoices that we had to drop all of their properties.

It is now October 2014 and invoices we submitted in July of 2013 are still unpaid. We have started calling the office once a week to ask when checks will be cut, but we just keep getting the same answers--invoices have been submitted to corporate for processing.

Vendors beware...unless you can wait 6 months to a year to get paid, find work somewhere else.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I've never had any problem getting paid. I dont understand why you would work at several properties before you realized your not getting paid on time??? Sounds like you have poor book keeping skills.

to None #1061428

I have to agree with "none" I also am a vendor and usually get paid within a month. Always been paid maybe a little later than never! But nevertheless we have been paid..

tmejiaabcsolutions_11
to Anonymous #1403901

I've had the same experience with this company and it isn't a matter of waiting and working on multiple properties within two months of work they owe me $43,000 and have yet to make a single payment. My suggestion is go forward with placing a lien they do not pay then move forward with foreclosure proceedings which is what we are now doing. Every Bender in our local area has the exact same issue with this property from large corporations providing product two small mom-and-pop companies as soon as one company walks off the job for non-payment they bring in a new company and do the exact same thing to them.