I have lived at a Trinity Properties Consultants property in Houston Texas for a little over two years. In that time my apartment has been burglarised twice and just last week my vehicle was stolen out of their parking lot.

I went to management and raised my concern about the safety and crime at the property and was told that I can't blame the complex because crime can happen anywhere in Houston. It was later learned that the individual that stole my vehicle actually lives on the property.

Management does not care and was very dismissive! Sadly I signed a new lease in December so I asked if I could be released from the lease so that I could move and was told straight out that being robbed and having my vehicle stolen was not a valid enough reason to let me out of my lease.

STAY AWAY.....

This person wrote the review because of "crime and management" at Trinity Property Consultants. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Trinity Property Consultants to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was safety of property, management and response to maintenance issues. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trinity Property Consultants and trinity property consultants the edison apartment homes apartment rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments