I wish it was possible to give a place 0 stars because that is what I would give this company. The worst apartment experience I have ever had!

I hope that people read the reviews on here and make the decision not to rent. I am an attorney and my husband is a teacher. We were looking for a nice apartment complex to live in and made the mistake of renting from this company at the Falls at Arden in Sacramento, CA and had nothing but problems. We were told we would get an up-to-date apartment with stainless steel appliances - we didn't.

We were told it was a safe gated community - the gate was constantly left open and homeless people were living near the dumpsters inside of the complex. Our downstairs neighbors were constantly blasting music and smoking ***, which caused our apartment to practically be hotboxed, but our complaints were never adequately addressed by management. The complex itself was not maintained and there was frequently trash all throughout the parking lot. We recently bought a house and finally moved out of that awful apartment.

Not only did Trinity say they were keeping our entire security deposit, but now they are attempting to charge us nearly $300 for cleaning and wear and tear. I refuse to let this company take advantage of me after how awful our experience was living on the property.

The management at the Falls at Arden were the most unprofessional and incompetent people I have ever met. DO NOT RENT FROM TRINITY PROPERTY CONSULTANTS - YOU WILL SURELY REGRET IT AS I DO!

Review about: Trinity Property Consultants Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Illegal Move-Out Charges.

Comments

tmejiaabcsolutions_11

1.0 star rating 12/12/2017

This company does not pay it's vendors. The constant change in companies working around the property is due to non payment.

Landscapers, carpet installation, painting, from small to large. They will work for a few months and then leave forced to follow legal action to actually get paid from this management company.

They should be closed down and criminal charges should be issued. Stay as far away from them as possible