Trinity Property Management took over the complex I live in a couple years ago. They immediately set about "improving" the property by replacing all the roofs in the complex which had just been replaced under the previous ownership.

These roofs were less than a year old when they were "fixed" and after that at least four of them had to be redone because they were apparently done wrong the first time. They then replaced perfectly good iron fences around the pool with expensive new plexiglass panels I guess because they looked cool.

They also replaced our nice, sturdy rail balconies with poorly constructed particleboard monstrosities in the interest of making all the buildings in the complex uniform in style (Completely unnecessary and they passed the cost on to the residents in the form of higher rent) Meanwhile, real problems like the large holes in my ceiling and the broken mailboxes have gone unfixed for months. They spend all our money on fluff and ignore real, serious problems!

Product or Service Mentioned: Trinity Property Consultants Roof Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix things that are broken and ask residents before "improvements" .

I liked: Large bedrooms.

I didn't like: Shoddy maintenance, Response to maintenance issues, Management.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2017.

Comments