To start we have cable companies etc knocking on our door and want to come through our apt to hook up other peoples utilities sine the only accesss is in our back yard! Not to mention that after we to move in did I find out that are parking spot was 2 entire buildings away!

I have COPD to where I can hardly breath let alone try to carry any type of grocery from that far away. They refuse to give us a spot in front of our building! also they do not answer the phones in the office accept for NEW tenants to sign a lease! Once your in...lol big mistake!

The outgoing mail is on inside of the office and they always lock the the door to show apts so you cant get in after walking a block to get there! we were promised granite counter tops and wood flooring and were not allowed to see the apt until the day we moved in and after the lease of a year and all our money we got plastic counter tops and a bamboo look linoleum all over the floor! whats worse is you can clearly see cracks in the concrete underneath! no gardener or landscaper can get in the back yard because there are paddle locks in the fences between all the neighbors yards!

we have forced the gardeners to get back here and do his job on 3 occasions since june when we moved in! this is september and they should have shown 1 time a week! we only had service 3 times in 4 full months! we had to get a *** wacker and do it our self but we are charged an HOA FEE,BUG FEE,AND ALL SORTS OF FEES FOR NOTHING!!!!

very angry and going to move out and take them to court!DONT get involved with this lying scandalous place! TAKE MY WARNING THERE ARE HUGE BIG BLACK COCKAROACHES ALL OVER THE GROUNDS AND YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM 5$ A MONTH TO KEEP THEM AWAY!!

TNHEY STILL COME THRU THE SHOWER DRAIN AND LAUNDRY DRAIN!!! BEWARE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Trinity Property Consultants Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING!!!.

I liked: No one.

I didn't like: No parking etc.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 10, 2016.

Comments