2.4

My car was towed this morning at 2am, I've been a tenant at miro since December 2015.When they issued parking permits, mine was lost due to me changing my windshield.

I didnt have the money to buy a new one, so i was using the guest permit as backup. I know this property is money/tow hungry so i always placed my permit behind my mirror like i should. When my car was towed they said it wasn't visible, i explained to them its in my car it must have fell down on the floor. When i arrived at payless the lady let me in the gate to grab my identification, i unlocked my car and said "see its here on the floor" and showed her the permit.

I had to miss a days pay and also pay $285 to get my car out of jail. When the miro office opened i explained to them what happened, i was told as long as its in my car and visible i should not have been charged. I pay for parking space and my car is in my file on the lease. They contacted payless towing and they said that it took me a minute to dig through my stuff to find my permit which is a lie, when the lady opened the gate and watched me grab my work bag, and i said here it is on the floor like i said it would be, the whole process took less than 4 seconds.

I dont know how they can get away with taking peoples money when #1 i pay for my space and as a backup they should have a log book for a just in case situation, and the only thing that payless showed was a picture of my windshield, where is the picture of my floor? The management has no sympathy for tenants, and always find an excuse to get out of situations when money is involved. I pay for garbage too, but my garbage does not get picked up like it should. 5 days garbage was spread infront of my door as well as my neighbor because of the birds.

I sent email after email with pictures and called the office even the garbage service. This happened on a monday, it didnt get picked up until friday.

Ive yet to recieve compensation back from the garbage service.This property is nothing but money hungry, and they will do little to help.

Review about: Trinity Property Consultants Parking.

Had an Experience with Trinity Property Consultants?

Comments