1.1

SUBJECT: Alturas at Burien‏ Parking

The towing of residences cars decision was inconsiderate and costly. The Management knew that due to non-residence cars, resident were forced to park in inappropriate safe places. The decision should have included a solution for residence who were forced to park inappropriately. The Management should have given an option, warning or option. Instead the resident incurred tow cost. In June there will be assign parking but in the interim what should the tenet do when there is no parking. I have set in my car until a space comes available, but I should not have to stay in the car all night. I have talk with the security. I have ask for the phone number and at that time know one in the office had the number. A $280 tow bill or stay all night in the car are my only two options until June I have a lease and nowhere in it does it state those choices, but it does state as a resident I am entitled to one parking space.

Resident

Alturas at Burien‏

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with large bedrooms and stated that there is a room for improvement of parking and garbage area. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trinity property consultants parking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $280. Trinity Property Consultants needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trinity property consultants parking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trinity Property Consultants.

Comments